Skinuva® is a revolutionary scar cream providing fantastic results in minimal time. What makes it so effective? It is backed by science and uses highly selective Growth Factors which are shown to be twice as effective as silicone cream from our clinical trials.
Skinuva Scar comes in two sizes, each designed to last the full course of therapy (roughly 3 months)
The 50 mL/1.7 fl. oz Skinuva® Scar is ideal for larger scars, greater than 6 inches in size, including facelift scars, breast lift or breast reductions scars, abdominoplasty, body lift scars, brachioplasty scars.
The 30 mL/1fl. oz Skinuva® Scar is ideal for smaller scars, less than 6 inches in size such as small facial scars.
It is recommended to apply Skinuva® twice a day for a minimum of 3 – 6 months.
Skinuva Scar® is best for treating newer scars, typically ones that are less than a year old. Scars that are still red, raised, thickened, tender, itchy, and/or darkly pigmented are the best scars to use Skinuva Scar on.
- Growth Factors: Selective Growth Factors are the ingredients that elevate Skinuva Scar above all other scar treatment products. Our physician innovators tested and chose the most effective synthetic growth factors in the development of Skinuva Scar. Scar healing in fetuses occurs due to a complex upregulation and downregulation of certain growth factors. By utilizing such knowledge, Skinuva's team of scientists, clinicians, stem cell experts, and chemists formulated its first product in its Growth Factor Pipeline: Skinuva® Scar. They reduce redness, pigmentation, and thickening of the skin and also promote the correct type of collagen production needed for scarless wound healing.
- Silicone cream: Silicone cream has been a key ingredient in treating scars for decades. By creating a barrier on the skin, silicone cream promotes a hydrated environment for the skin to heal and creates optimal conditions for Skinuva Scar's other products to take effect.
- Centella Asiatica: An herbal ingredient, this has long been used in Asian cultures for its exceptional wound-healing properties.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A Hyaluronic Acid is used widely in skincare products to promote hydration as well as healthy cell function and healing and helps the growth factors in Skinuva Scar reach the skin more efficiently.
- Vitamin C: This offers a trio of benefits, acting as a protective antioxidant, reducing hyperpigmentation and promoting collagen production.
- Aloe Vera: This Aloe Vera also helps create a hydrating environment as well as soothes the skin with its anti-inflammation properties.
Growth Factors, Silicone Cream, Centella Asiatica, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Aloe Vera.