With Heparan Sulfate Analog Technology + A Unique Blend of Lipids
50 mL/ 1.7 FL OZ
A deeply hydrating lipid replenishing cream to nourish and help repair dry, sensitive skin.
A nourishing repair cream with lipids to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, redness and skin tone and texture.
Why it's special:
- Formulated with patented Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA) technology to rapidly and profoundly hydrate and strengthen the skin’s natural ability to repair itself
- Contains a unique blend of lipids that mimic the components of the skin barrier and restore its function, preventing the loss of water from the skin surface
- Nourishing, rich cream provides instant and long-lasting moisturization and hydration for smooth, supple skin
Good to know:
- • Doesn’t clog pores
- • Hypoallergenic
- • Dermatologist-tested
- • Paraben free
- • Gluten free
- • Fragrance free
In a clinical study....
100% of subjects in a clinical study agreed their skin felt nourished at week 8.
90% of subjects agreed that it provided long lasting hydration and moisturization at week 8.
79% of subjects agreed it made fine lines and wrinkles less visible at week 8.
Heparan Sulfate Analog is a revolutionary repairing molecule that helps reduce redness, delivers deep hydration, and support the skin’s ability to repair itself.
Unique blend of lipids nourishes dry skin and restores barrier function, preventing evaporation of water.
- After cleansing, apply 1-2 pumps of product onto fingertips and gently rub onto skin. If using with a retinol, apply Dermal Repair Ultra-Nourish after applying retinol
- Let cream absorb fully before moving on to the next step of your routine
Heparan Sulfate Analog (HSA)
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, 2,3-Butanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Oil/Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Heparan Sulfate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Squalene, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Triolein, Ceramide NP, Phytosterols, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Ceramide EOP, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Oleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol