Cysteamine HSA Pigment & Tone Corrector
Hyperpigmentation cream with HSA and Cysteamine for more even-looking skin and improved appearance of dark spots.
- Dual technology works from within to target inflammation that can lead to hyperpigmentation, improving the appearance of dark spots in as early as 8 weeks with best results at 16 weeks.
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Safe for continued, long-term use
- Doesn't clog pores
- Paraben, gluten, and cruelty free
- Heparan Sulfate Analog: A patented repairing molecule that boosts the skin's immune response to inflammation, which can cause hyperpigmentation, while promoting a healthy skin barrier to help minimize irritation.
- Cysteamine HCI: A powerful antioxidant that reduces the oxidative stress that contributes to hyperpigmentation and works at multiple points in the hyperpigmentation cycle to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
When will I see results?
Slow and steady wins the race: you can expect to see initial improvements at 8 weeks with best results seen at 16 weeks.
How often should I use it?
You'll get the best results with daily use, either A.M. or P.M.
Does it have a scent?
Yes, Cysteamine is a powerful antioxidant with a powerful smell—this is normal and to be expected. We tend to become less sensitive to a smell that we are exposed to on a daily basis. We recommended thoroughly cleansing and applying moisturizer after product application to help mitigate the smell.
Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Yes, in targeting inflammation, our anti-pigmentation cream is suitable for dry and sensitive skin types.
Apply a thin layer (of mask) to clean dry skin daily, either morning or night.
Leave on for 15 minutes.
Thoroughly wash off product with a mild cleanser then follow with moisturizer to help mitigate the slight Cysteamine scent. If using during the day, follow with SPF 30+.
If you wash your face before use, wait at least 20 minutes until skin is completely dry before applying Cysteamine HSA Pigment & Tone Corrector. Do not leave on for more than 15 minutes. If you have never used this product before or have sensitive skin, begin with every other day application, advancing to everyday use as tolerated. Do not leave on for more than 15 minutes.
In a clinical study
71% overall reduction in dark spots after 16 weeks. 94% of subjects showed an improvement in hyperpigmentation at 16 weeks. 94% of subjects agreed that their stubborn dark patches looked less noticeable at 16 weeks
*Data on file, Sentè